Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cross Country Living

The oh-so-talented Preppy Pink Crocodile  posted this cool link to plug in all the states you've visited, so I thought I'd like to give it a whirl. 

It's a lot of fun and brought up many wonderful memories, such as "oh yeah!  We did road trip to South Carolina in college to visit my friend's now ex-bf."

As you can tell by my "fancy" oval I made in Paint, I'm not lying when I say my heart belongs on the East Coast!  For a while I have been wanting to visit the far North - Maine, VT, NH, so hopefully one summer we can hit all those states at once.  I've heard wonderful things about those places so they're on my Must See list!  I'd also like to check out Portland and Oregon at some point. 

I only included states I've physically stayed overnight in - not just the states I've driven though.

Check it out for yourself!  What places are on your "Must See" list?

-K

4 comments:

The Pink Chick said...

I love this little map! What a fun idea! I am going to have to fill in my own! :)

Skipper said...

My parents have a house in VT (that's where I went to school) - you can come up sometime!

Megan said...

This is such a cute idea! You have been to a lot of states!! It's funny how people tend to vacation/visit the states that they are closest to. If I did this, mine would be almost all in the South.

Anonymous said...

This is so fun! I've never been to Maine but it sounds wonderful. Hawaii is on my must-see list.