Warning - venting post - continue at your own risk:
I am 50% Irish, so shouldn't I at least have 50% luck today? NOPE! Big fat no!
Today is that kind of day where if it could go wrong, it IS going wrong. For both work and school, people are shirking their responsibilities which REALLY aggrivates me. I'm sick and tired of people overpromising to make themselves look good and then not delivering. And then I have to clean up after them.
Here's another kicker, a good friend of mine was dumped by her boyfriend of over a year via TEXT! TEXT!! Another friend's husband told her he wanted a divorce via Text as well. Are you kidding me?! How is this acceptable?
It's days like these that I have zero faith in humanity. If this is the direction the world is going, then it's better that TheHubs and I don't have kids. What happened to basic human morals? Nevermind etiquette!
Hopefully you all got the luck that seemed to skip over me. I'd looooooove a glass of wine tonight, but of course, cannot due to our Lenten sacrifice. I don't know what I was thinking!
-K
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
By text?!?! What a loser. He didn't deserve her if he is that big of a coward!! Ugh!!!!
Ugh that's horrible all the way around! Breaking over text message is unbelievably callous but it seems to be happening quite frequently. I'm not sure when/where/how people got the idea that this was acceptable.
Post a Comment