Hi Everyone -
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a beautiful start to Spring. Here in CO, I believe we got the memo. That's not to say 2 ft of snow is juuuuuuust around the corner.
One guess as to what I did all weekend. However, I did take a break to go to mass on Sat and watch Duke eeeek out a victory on Sunday. (Seriously, shot clock violations are unacceptable and drive me bonkers!)
Anyway, by Sunday afternoon I was definitely feeling sluggish after 2 days non-stop. In typical procrastination, I looked all around my office except at my laptop when I noticed this:
I call this picture "Motivation".
Yeah, it looks like an ordinary Bachelor's diploma, which it is. But you'll notice the empty space above it. That, my friends, is where my Master's diploma will soon be proudly displayed.
When we bought out house, TheHubs took care of all the picture hangings as he's got a wonderful talent of hanging everything perfectly straight and all on the same line. I walked into our home office and noticed both of our diplomas on either side of the bookcase. But they looked kinda low. So I asked him why. His reply 2.5 years ago "Our Master's diplomas will go above them. It's our motivation to keep on going." He's so smart.
And you know, 2.5 years later on a beautiful Sunday, that motivation is keeping me going. Thanks TheHubs!
-K
Monday, March 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
aww, that is so sweet!
Post a Comment