Friday, May 28, 2010

Busy Bees

I had a wonderful weekend with my friends and TheHusband. TH and I returned some gifts, and were able to get a whole new set of towels for our bathroom. We also used all our Macy's gift cards and bought a dining set. YAY! Now the inside of the house will be complete in 2 weeks! As for the outside, that's a different story. Our gardener came over Sunday night and helped us understand the sprinkler (where we come from we never ever had/needed sprinklers), and came up with a game plan for the front yard. Hopefully his estimate will be reasonable and we can get this done before the 4th of july. Seriously, thats the time frame...

In other news, I got to see other humans 2 times this weekend! Remember, thats a big deal for Mrs. Work from Home/No social Network yet. On Sat after our errands, we met Sam and Julie for dinner. I had a blast, as hanging out with them, is nothing but fun and entertaining. On Sunday afternoon, my brother's best friend, was in town for a wedding with his gf. Apparently she grew up around where I now live and her family threw a BBQ for them. My brother's best friend basically lived at our house growing up so I consider him my 3rd brother. It was awesome seeing them and meeting her family. I'm the first one in our family to meet the fam; score one for living in CO!

Finally, I have to give a huge Congratulations to my best friend Gwenn who received her Master's degree on Sat. I would have loved to have been there, but I was thinking of her all day. She's always been my #1 fan and I'm sooooooooo proud of her! Here's a pic of she and I at the salon before the wedding.





-K

No comments: