Saturday was Barkley's 1st Birthday. TheHubs picked up a delicious smoked bone for her and I of course had to get a party hat. Voila - its a party!
Nothing else too exciting except today I'm getting Sirius installed in my car about 1.5 years after I got the receiver...tee hee. Since I work from home, I just have a Sirius Boombox, but since it's no additional cost per month, why not get it installed in the car for our long drives? The installation was my birthday gift from my parents. Thanks MC and PB! Have you all noticed the older you get, the more practical the presents you get? And even more, you get far more excited by the practical presents?
Hope you're having a great week!
-K
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
HAPPY HAPPPY HAPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY Sweet BARKLEY!!! Party hat is perfect, momma, well done! Hope you two spoiled her rotten with hugs and kisses and extra snuggles!! xoxoxo
HAPPY HAPPPY HAPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY Sweet BARKLEY!!! Party hat is perfect, momma, well done! Hope you two spoiled her rotten with hugs and kisses and extra snuggles!! xoxoxo
What a handsome boy, Happy Birthday Sweet Barkley!
Post a Comment