After a long time of wanting to de-activate my Twitter account, I finally took the plunge. No more tweets from me!
To be honest, I don't think I've looked at it in over a month, so I'm not missing much. I orginally signed up as a way to stay in touch with a friend when we lived on opposite sides of the country, but now with this blog o mine and Facebook, it seems like overkill.
Maybe it's just me, but it reminds me of "away messages" on IM back in the day of college. It's how we communicated before cell phones and facebook. We all put our lives on our away messages - "gone to the caf with Suzie and Jane!" or "sooo nervous for my calc test!" When I look back, I think how silly that was. For all of you who tweet, more power to you! I just have nothing that interesting to say, and not only do I think it's boring to tweet about making dinner, I also realize it's a bit too personal to share. And I dont think anyone will miss me in Twitter land.
However, I am curious what the next technology drain will be. Nothing would surprise at this point!
Hope you have a wonderful and short week!
-K
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ahhh no, we will miss you!!
Ahhh no, we will miss you!!
I am done with twitter too.
Post a Comment