Friday, February 6, 2009

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Yesterday was my lucky day. We took advantage of the 70 degree whether (yes, you heard correctly), and went for our first hike at this great place called Horsetooth Reservoir. It was absolutely beautiful - one of those "Wow! I live in a gorgeous place!" moments. On the way home, TheFiance diverted, and I had no clue where to. Five minutes later, we were in the parking lot of Best Buy b/c he was going to get me a Wii! A Wii!

He saved up all his credit card points b/c he wanted to get a Play Station 3, which was basically the only way he was going to get one with all the house and wedding expenses. When we got there, he said "Let's go get a Wii!" I was soooooo shocked and soooooooooooo excited! Ive been wanting a Wii for a while! Finally, a video game I can play AND enjoy! But again, house + wedding = not gonna happen for a looooooooong time.

Im on Cloud 9! Now when TheFiance is on an overnight, Ill have something to entertain me. I dabbled in Facebook for maybe a month tops, and its just not for me. Tennis and Cow Jumping? Now that's more my style!

Have a great weekend!
-K

P.S. I think TheFiance deserves his PS3 so hopefully I can figure a way to return the favor!

No comments: