! Every Friday (or when I remember on Friday's), check back for your weekly dose of Katie's thoughts. Feel free to copy and answer yourself.Here goes!
1. It seems like our annoying woodpecker has returned.
2. Turn off the fan in the bedroom when you leave the room, please?
3. If I thought you would set up a meeting on Fri afternoon I'd have mentioned how sick I am yesterday!
4. Yellow is what I think of most when I think of you. (House across the street - first thing i saw when i looked up from my computer.)
5. To me, Valentine's Day means celebrating Mom's birthday with a heart shaped cake at Grammy and Grandpa's. (Happy Decade Birthday Mom!)
6. Tea everyday at 10am gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with TheFiance, tomorrow my plans include going to the gym, working on MBA application, and going to church and Sunday, I want to read the paper! (TheFiance is on an overnight all weekend, so if anyone wants to keep me company, let me know!)
Have a great weekend!
-K


No comments:
Post a Comment