I'm back from NY and super tired, but content. It was a really productive trip, as any face time with the boss lady is.
More importantly, exactly 2 months until I become Mrs. Preppy Girl! Woo hooo!! Im soo excited and cannot believe after over a year of planning, its rapidly approaching. Wedding Central (aka my parents' house) is bopping again tonight. After a successful night of BM gift wrapping and hotel bag stuffing, tonight we're moving on to the invites! I can't wait! That means they'll be in the mail by this weekend! Isn't this the part in Father of the Bride where they start playing a montage of wedding errands to the song "Going to the chapel, and we're...gonna get married..."
YAY! Im getting married! (I think it may have hit me :))
-K
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love the Kate Spade cups and saucers you have listed under 'A Preppy Girl Can Dream...' I want them too!
Post a Comment