Hope you enjoyed last week's! (Oh, the fill in part is what I answer in bold.)
1. Give me a lever and I'll pull on it! (That makes no sense, but its a direct quote from the Fiance from like 3 years ago. Man! That fits perfectly!)
2. Whenever my e-mail dings, I get anxious.
3. I wish TheFiance were coming home with me this weekend.
4. Tapas at Cafe Vino was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world is to be blessed.
6. Other than this one, Prep E Girl or Amy S's blog is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to errands and packing, tomorrow my plans include flying to PA and staying with my aunt, and Sunday, I want to plan my upcoming week, while anxiously awaiting my mom, sister, and BIL's arrival from FLA !
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment