Friday, February 20, 2009

Catch up!

Has it been another week already?! My job has been utterly chaotic and overwhelmingly busy. This concerns me b/c our busy season is July - Oct...eeeks! Anyway, my week was great, but every week here with TheFiance is great. What can I say? Mysterious plans have finally evolved into the life I dreamt of. Yay for me!

Whats even better is that I'm going HOME to PA tomorrow! I struggled with calling PA "home" since CO and TheFiance are my home, but I've decided I can have two homes. Lots of other people do. PA will be my vacation home ;)

Anyway, I have TONS of final wedding details to iron out, including FINALLY trying on my dress in a somewhat close size! Dad is staying a bit longer in FLA (so nice to be retired - he deserves it!) so Mom and I will be spending the week together -- definitely quality time! Also, on Fri night, my sister and (aforementioned Best Matron of Honor on the Planet) is throwing me a mini bachelorette party and my best friend from Philly and sister in law are both coming up. Nothing too wild, but with me living on the other side of the country and only being home a week before I say "I do!", this will work out well. Besides, I'm not a typical bachelorette party kind of gal, so dinner and drinks with my closest friends and family is perfect!

Oh yeah, last night, TheFiance and I bought furniture for our home office and bookshelves to flank our flat screen in the family room. He also plans on painting our guest bedroom while I'm gone. I can't wait to see the progress when I get back, but really wish he could come. Alas, not everyone has the job flexibility I do. Another reason to be grateful!

Wish me luck on my flight as Ive developed a fear of flying! Have a great weekend!

-K

No comments: