Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wedding Errands

In the past few days it appears that more didn't get done, than got done. I feel like nothing is falling in place as it should. The week I planned is getting all jumbled and Im back to not sleeping b/c this whole wedding is stressing me out. Yesterday I wasted an hour trying to pick out ties and vests. That was frustrating b/c I knew more about ties than the salesgirl at the tuxedo place. Isn't that her job? Then the DJ pushed back that appt, and I had to run to 3 post offices to find Love stamps for the invites.

The icing on the cake was last night when I went for my dress fitting. I was hoping this would change around my luck, but instead it got worse. My wedding dress is a bit tight, which is by far the WORST feeling ever! It zips but breathing isn't fun, so before we can do any more alterations, they have to let it out. I know Im thin, but that made me feel like such a fat cow! No more snacks for me until April! At least my dress is as beautiful as I remember it to be :)

Last night my aunt helped me stamp all the envelopes and my sister printed some enclosures. Tonight I think is hotel bag stuffing night and tomorrow is the big invite stuffing night...woo hoo!

Im off to NY for the day tomorrow for work. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and hopefully my network connection will be warp speed again!

-K

No comments: