...we're getting a new roof. This is our 2nd new roof in 2 years. IT IS SOOO LOUD! To the people who will buy this house in (hopefully) 9 months, our wallet says "You're Welcome!"
...I registered for a Photography class through the city's Park and Rec Dept. I googled TheCity + Adult Class + Photography and couldn't find anything. Last night TheHubs went to the library and found the catalogue all over the place. Registration started this AM and photography is the 1st to sell out. Someone upstairs is looking out for me. Soo excited! Class is every Thurs night starting in Jan.
...is one week from my favorite holiday! That means 6 days from my favorite day of the year - cooking with my mom the day before Thanksgiving. That also means we go HOME in 5 days!
...is my favorite night of TV. I love Ben and Leslie on Parks and Rec. Those crazy kids better get together at the end or NBC will be looking at the business end of a hissy fit.
-K
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
whoa girl, you filled your roof quota. I don't even want to know why that had to happen...ouch. BUT. You're going HOME! Please tell the East coast hello for me and have a blast!
I love Ben and Leslie on Parks and Rec too! Best episode EVER last night!
Post a Comment