Thursday, May 19, 2011

If you watch Oprah, hopefully you saw today's episode which highlighted Oprah's most memorable guests.  Erin Kramp was a mom diagnosed with breast cancer.  Knowing she would soon pass on, she taped messages for her young daughter.  Some spoke of life lessons, other on how to get through life.  Payton now has these amazing keepsakes of her mom.  The final tape speaks volumes to me.  You can watch it here.

Erin Kramp gives me inspiration and teaches me to live life to the fullest.  We do not know how long we have on this earth.  I take my husband, family, and friends for granted far too often.  I never tell them how much they mean to me on a daily basis.  So to TheHubs, my parents, siblings, nephew, and cherished friends, I love you.  I hope we have a long blessed life together, but just in case, I am a far better person for being a part of your lives.


Love,
-K

No comments: