Wednesday, May 11, 2011

10 Things I Love

The ever so funny, smart, beautiful, and mysterious 20-Something Career Gal tagged me to list 10 things I love. So here goes in random order:

• Rainy Days – yeah, yeah, yeah, call me crazy. In Colorado they don’t happen often, plus I get to sport my Coach rain coat and matching hat!

• This song – Bonus! It just came on Sirius! “La la la la it’s a beautiful world. We’re all here.” It reminds me of someone who passed away last year far too young and thus to be thankful for every single minute I have here on this world.

• My Girlfriend, Barkley. We’re BFFs.


• French Grills – Not sure what I love more: the actual food or the fact that I totally made this one up on my own! Go me for my expanding culinary skills! Slice russet potatoes into thin sticks, toss with olive oil, old bay (or your seasoning of choice) and grill on low heat for 5-10 min in a grill basket or pan. Turn every so often, adding more seasoning to taste. DELICIOUS! And a much healthier alternative to fries or chips.

• Bikes rides – While we definitely don’t love where we live, I have to hand it to them – the amount of flat riding trails is RIDICULOUS! Can’t wait to bust out my bike now that the weather is warm!

• Panda bears - black, white, and adorable.

• Tapas and Sangria - If you’re ever in Philly, Bar Ferdinand has the BEST, but I’ve found some other great places in my travels:

o Fort Collins, CO - Café Vino
o Denver, CO - The 9th Door
o Baltimore, MD - Red Maple
o   Chicago, IL - Cafe Iberico

• Anything British – London Spring 2011 – here we come!

• Tea – loose leaf or packaged. You give me some hot tea, and I’ll drink it!

• Minnetonka slippers – Everywhere I go, they go too!

Bonus thing I love? This Guy.

Picture taken at a K-Mart in Vegas.

What are 10 Things that you're loving currently?
-K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout our and compliments! LOVED your 10 things and so jealous you are going to Europe soon. Have a great day!