Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Santa's Sleigh is Heading East

...and I got a seat next to the jolly Saint Nick! 

I'll be spending a few days in Philadelphia where I get to see Bestie G and hopefully mi amigo Ian.  Of course, I'll be logging some quality Aunt time with this fellow.  Yes, SIL found a Burberry sweater at a local consignment shop.  I'm crossing my fingers that stays in the "keep" pile for Nephew's distant future cousin.


Then we're all hopping in Dora the Explorer (my brother's trusty SUV) and heading up the highway to spend the holidays with my family.  My aunt is hosting her annual family reunion and my sister is also hosting a party so I'm sure there will be lots of fun to be had.  I'm also looking forward to meeting up with my other best friend/college roommate!

I'm extremely fortunate to be able to see sooo many family and friends in a week.  And when it's all over and I head back home, my Christmas continues with a quiet night by the fire with TheHubs and Barkley.

'Tis the season to be thankful for all the blessings in my life, including you!  Wishing you the Merriest of Christmas's!

-K

No comments: