Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Company

Since TheHubs has to work over Christmas, his family came to us this year!  His entire family (which albeit is much smaller than mine) came to Colorado for a long weekend.  This was the first time we've all been together since our wedding over a year and a half ago so it was wonderful to have spend the holiday together!  The kids had fun playing with Barkley and I had fun spending some time with TheHubs family:

TheHubs with his sister and parents:

Kelley and our neice and nephew

By last night, Barkley Clause was pretty tuckered out....


I made out like a rock star.  His parents got me my very own Kitchen Aid 7 cup food processor!  YAY!  Now I can make all those awesome purees and other Barefoot dishes!  Can't wait to put it to use!


-K

1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Barkley is adorable in that photo! That's what Sadie looks like after a family event too. Yay on the food processor- very fun gift!