Monday, December 13, 2010

Finally, Christmas Season is here!

As of yesterday, I'm done with school for the semester!  WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!
(Perhaps you heard my screams of joy yesterday afternoon after I finished my final all the way across the country?)

Not sure how I survived the past 3 weeks, but I sure am looking forward to the next 3 weeks, school free!
At first, I had grand plans to hit the gym, catch up on crocheting, get the house cleaned and organized, etc, but I've scrapped all that. 

My new plan is to enjoy life.  Both TheHubs and I believe that Christmas is a season, not just a day.

The time is actually going to fly by.  I just found out yesterday TheHubs entire family is coming on Thurs and staying with us (picture it:  7 people, 1 dog, 2 beds) so that will definitely keep me busy.  The day after that, I leave to spend Christmas with my family for a week.  Then, I'll fly back and celebrate Christmas with TheHubs, followed quickly by NYE. 
 
With that in mind, if I do have some free time, I will lay on the couch and read a chic-lit and not have an ounce of guilt that I should be doing something else.  It's been a loooooong year, we deserve a break, don't we? ;)

-K

1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Enjoy your down time- you've earned it!!