I found these questions online and thought they were cute. Feel free to play along!
1. What keeps you up at night? (figuratively)
Looming final next weekend, looming proposals due on Oct 22. Taking the rest of the week off to visit the in-laws, and next Thurs and Fri while my sister and BIL visit. I love family visits, but I'm worried how I'll get it all done.
2. What keeps you up at night? (literally)
Take your pick: TheHusband "must" have ALL of the following on at night: Ceiling fan; window open; sound machine. I hate all of them - I like peace and quiet and sleep sooooo much better better when he's on overnights (insert embarrassed smiley face.)
3. Where do you want to go in life? (figuratively)
I'd love to be a stay at home mom full time and a full time worker bee. It's a constant struggle in my head. Hence, we have no kids yet b/c I can't tip the scale towards giving up my career.
4. Where do you want to go in life? (literally)
Back to London, Greece, Napa Valley, and Nantucket - this time w/ TheHusband.
5. Have you ever bit off more than you could chew? (figuratively)
Fo Sho! I'm in the midst of it right now - Full time work (I laugh at full time. Its more like full time + an extra half time work) + MBA = constant stress. I keep hoping that at the end of next August, all the sacrifice will be worth it.
6. Have you ever bit off more than you could chew? (literally)
I do think quite often. My mouth is smaller than my stomach.
7. Is the grass really greener on the other side of the fence? (figuratively)
I get a good dose of reality check at volunteering when I realize it's not greener. Sometimes I wish we had a normal life and TheHubs worked a regular 9-5, but then I wouldn't be able to devote as much time to my schoolwork. I'm slowly learning it's all part of "the plan."
8. Is the grass really greener on the other side of the fence? (literally)
YES! Our neighbor is obsessed with his grass and our sprinkler broke in July.
9. If you can’t stand the heat, do you get out of the kitchen? (figuratively)
Nope - I just vent to Bestie G or TheHubs and then keep on truckin' b/c avoidance never fixes anything.
10. If you can’t stand the heat, do you get out of the kitchen? (literally)
Yep - That's what grilling outside is for.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Great list!! Such a cute idea.
Cute post!!
This is such a neat list!
Post a Comment