Friday, August 6, 2010

An Organized Girl's Dream...

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have this puppy in my kitchen, alas, the downfall of the open concept house is lack of wall space.


No fear!  One of the pros to military life, is that this is in no way our "forever home".  Thus, my dream of a bigger and better kitchen is still alive and kickin'.  Included in that bigger and better kitchen would also be:
  • Farm sink (as opposed to the awful double sink we currently have.  Seriously, what is the point of this?)
  • LOTS of cabinets so I can buy a set of green polka dot Kate Spade dishes I drool over, but have no where to put them
  • slightly darker wood flooring, but not too dark that the dirt shows
  • gas stove - We have a glass top electric that looks great, but doesn't cook as well as gas.
  • Air vent/hood over above gas stove - Again, open concept doesn't allow for such "obstructions."  As a result, the house smells like whatever meal I made for days on end.
  • Under cabinet lighting - just soo pretty!
  • An island
Someday my dream kitchen will come....

Until then, I'll be happy with my 1st home kitchen :)

Happy Weekend!
-K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that! If only my kitchen had enough space for it!