Tuesday, August 24, 2010

One Sick Puppy


Keep the caffeine a comin'!  Poor Barkley has seen better nights, and so have I.  I'm pretty exhausted from getting up many times to clean up after her.  TheHusband is on overnight, so it's just me and my girlfriend.  It reminded me of all the times my mom had to clean up after one of my siblings and I was sick in the middle of the night.  It's not fun and there's nothing you can do to make him/her feel better.  I know Barkley is a dog but I'll say it til I'm blue in the face - she is amazing practice for kids, if/when they arrive.  In the meantime, I hope my sick puppy gets well soon because I sure do miss her usual energy, which drives me crazy from time to time.  I guess the grass is always greener!

-K

5 comments:

The Pink Chick said...

Thanks for the follow! I am so sorry your sweet puppy is sick! I hope she is better soon, and I hope you get a good nights sleep soon too!

nRk said...

Hi! You just commented on my blog, and that way I found yours and the lovefest is mutual!! Thanks for following and I can't wait to read more of your posts!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oh I hope she feels better soon!! My Sadie was sick last night too so I was up most of the night. And then after we both finally got a few hours of sleep, I awoke to her throwing up. But she seems better tonight. Hopefully your fur baby is doing much better too!

Christine said...

Aww hope she is feeling better soon! And I totally agree with you my dogs are great practice for future kids! :)

Erin Bradley said...

Oh no! I hope she feels better soon and you get a good nights sleep. I am the same way with my dogs and always think getting up with them in the middle of the night is good practice for kids! :)