There is only ONE week and one day until we get MARRIED! What?! Where did the time go? 16 months sure does go by fast, and in the beginning I thought it would never get here.
It's currently snowing outside my office window, and I'm praying it's the complete opposite back in PA.
We have a ton to get done. I mean, a ton! We're leaving for the wedding on Monday, and have visitors coming tonight, so today is going to be rather busy to say the least. It's going to be a great weekend though. My brother and his wife are coming out to be TheFiance's sponsor as he is being confirmed in the Catholic church for our big day. In the meantime, we have to clean the house top to bottom (TheBrother is exactly like those people on the new Hoover commercials. Clean Freak doesn't do him justice); pack; and make sure we have all our bases covered while we're gone.
Wish us luck!
-K
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Good luck! And have fun. xoxo
Post a Comment