Thursday, April 2, 2009

Normal Schedule

This week has been pretty uneventful in a wonderful way. TheFiance's schedule was really abnormal, in that it has been normal; ie a 9-5 job. Ive had him home for breakfast AND dinner every day! All you who have husbands with a 9-5, you don't realize how lucky you are! This weekend he's back to overnights, just in time for more snow!

We've been basking in our normalness. He makes me smoothies for breakfast, and I've been able to make some of our families' recipes for dinner. When we were dating back in Denver, we instituted Tuesday Night Movie Night. We've decided we need to get back into that, so last night, we watched the old film "The Maltese Falcon" with Humphrey Bogart. I really liked it! (Although, we love that time period and old black and white movies have become our obsession.)

Tonight we're off to see the Harlem Globetrotters! I'm amped! TheFiance's never seen them, and I haven't been since I was a little kid. Ahh, brings back memories of the CYC. I wonder if they still have those shortie shorts?

-K

No comments: