3 weeks to go; 2 weeks of work; and this is my last free weekend! As luck would have it, we're supposed to get 6-12 inches of snow tonight/tomorrow so my errand time is considerably shortened considering TheFiance will undoubtedly need to take my car to work.
1. Angel or not, I will wear white on my wedding.
2. Is weird so I'm skipping it.
3. As my mother used to say, you're full of homemade chicken soup?? I don't know, my mother would never say we're full of anything.
4. I feel better about eating junk after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.
5. Even in the most crowded of rooms someone is bound to wear Uggs, and how I hate them so!
6. Monday is a day fraught with peril.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pizza with the guy, tomorrow my plans include being snowed inside and doing taxes and Sunday, I want to relax but my real plans include going to church all day and then back from a while at night!
Please pray this snow decides to massively detour b/c I really have a ton of stuff to do before next weekend! Enjoy yours, snow free!
-K
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment