Today is the day we requested the RSVPs by. We have about 10 sets of stragglers that I'll have to contact personally. Apparently, they're so special that not only do they get an invite in the mail, but a phone call from the bride or bride's mom. (Insert eye roll.) I will wait until after the mail comes to be fair. Don't want to be quick to judge!
Anyway, I've started sorting the acceptors in groupings of how I know them. I LOOOOVE Excel! I simply sorted on that column (Friend, TheFiance Friend, Work, etc) and that really is the basis of how we'll get it done. I do have a question for all you previous brides. On the table cards that the guests pick up to find their table assignment: Does each person get her/his own card or do I group couples together? For example is it:
1) Mr. Ben Dover - Table 2
Mrs. Eileen Dover - Table 2
or
2) Mr. and Mrs. Ben Dover - Table 2
Ahhh, I'm funny! But seriously, any help would be appreciated!
-K
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Mr. and Mrs. John Salotti is how you would do it. And ben dover made me laugh!:)
Go with #2!
We did separate cards for each person because they were color coded for which entree they chose. I think you can do whatever you would like though!
Post a Comment