Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Birthday To My Best Friend

Yesterday, my best friend in the world (who chews on bones) turned 3!  Seriously, where has the time gone?  I remember when she was just a puppy...


I also thought this was a fitting time to share our song (Barkley and me of course.)  Every time I hear it, I think of my Girlfriend.


"You're the first one
When things turn out bad
You know I'll never be lonely
You're my only one (of the canine variety)
And I love the things
I really love the things that you do
You're my best friend"
-Queen

Happy Birthday Barkley!  I love you!
-K

2 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Aw- I love that you have a song. I need one! Happy birthday to your furbaby! Cheers to many more amazing years!!

KK

Beth Dunn said...

Such a sweetie! Happy birthday
xoxo
SC