Low and behold, the Nikon D3100 in all her beauty.
nikon.com
I mentioned before that one of the things I was excited to focus on (ha, pun intended!) was photography. I have been itching for a fancy pants SLR camera for a while, with the caveat of "once school is over." Well my friends, school IS over! But I never in my wildest dreams would have thought this was going to be my graduation gift.
Although, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. TheHubs gives the best gifts. He puts a ton of thought into them, and they are always spot on.
I LOVE IT! I absolutely LOVE IT! I am sooo excited to start taking fantastic pictures of our life. No doubt, Miss Barkley will certainly be the focus on many test shoots. It was fantastic timing too as I'll be able to get some family shots in during our beach vacation, and then again of my college roommates at a wedding the following weekend.
Once I get back from traveling, I'll be in enrolling in a community night class to learn even more, and hopefully a Photoshop class as well!
All in all, a FANTASTIC gift from the love of my life. Its such a great way to begin my new life, school free!
-K



No comments:
Post a Comment