MC came for a visit towards the end of the month for a few days. I loved every minute with her. We were off and running all over the state. We did Red Rocks, Coors Brewery Tour, High Tea at the Brown Palace Hotel, dinner at my favorite Cafe Vino, hiking, up to Wyoming for a tour of TheHubs' Base, and back for some shopping here where we live. We tried to take a family picture, but this one is much more funny :) Oh yeah, and poor Barkley got a bit tuckered out on our hike, so a quick trip to the vet happened in there too.
A few days later, I was able to go on pretty much a once in a blue moon tour of where TheHubs really works. Essentially, very few Air Force personnel have access so the fact that their civilian families could go was insane. It was pretty much the coolest day ever! After seeing what he does and where he goes, I'm even more proud of his service to our country! This is a picture of TheHubs in his designated chair in the briefing room, the only part of the day where we could take pictures.
Traveling for work is not slowing down. I was on travel for the first half of this week, but we had already bought tickets a long time ago for both night Rockies games since the phantastic Phillies were in town. We pretty much pounce on anything remotely related to our beloved East Coast and this was no exception. So off I went to Denver each night. It was a lot of fun being with phellow phans. Plus, it was almost like we were dating again!
Finally, only a little over 2 weeks left until I COMPLETE MY MBA! The countdown is on! I CANNOT WAIT!
-K


1 comment:
Love the Phillies!!!!!!
Post a Comment