Loving:
- Annual beach vacation with my family and a visit with Bestie G begins tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I won't be sleeping at all tonight.
- College roommate's wedding in NY. I'll get to see my posse from college which is a rarity since we live all over the country.
- Being on the east coast for 3 weekends!
- The return of college football. Let's go PSU!
- Fall fashion - I love cozy sweaters, boots, and finding the next perfect pair of jeans. I do not much care for shorts or strapless dresses.
- Fall in general. It's my favorite season.
- Now that I'm done with school, the return of prime time TV, including Modern Family, 30 Rock, Parks and Rec, and my new one, Happy Endings.
- Hopefully catching some fall foliage b/c the aspen trees turning yellow here just does not cut it.
- Going To The Beach. Oh yeah, I mentioned that already :)
- Professionally: I was selected along with 9 other colleagues to meet with this super big wig to talk shop for over 4 hours. That's a lot of exposure that can only help my career!
- Knowing winter (and by winter, I mean snow) is on its way.
- Not seeing Miss Barkley for close to 2.5 weeks. What will I do without my girlfriend?!
- End of the year at work means long, busy days ahead.
-K


2 comments:
I'm definitely ready for fall fashion, especially jeans and boots. Congrats on your professional opp - that sounds awesome!
I'm looking forward to the wedding, seeing friends like you at the wedding, being done with wedding planning, fall weather, Jim going back to school, going to fall festivals, getting back into art, and freelancing outside of work (possibly with a French publication). I'm not looking forward to changing my last name on all my documents. That's honestly the only negative thing I can think of, so I think I have things pretty good!
Post a Comment