Last night I figured out my game plan/schedule for tomorrow's festivities. My pages are bookmarked, alarm set, computer loaded, and I'm ready to go!
Note: All times in Mountain Standard Time
10pm - 1am - Sleep, until...
1am - BBC America Coverage Begins
2am - NBC Coverage Begins. I will primarily be watching BBC but since NBC is my news of choice, I'll be checking in with Matt, Meredith and the rest of the gang periodically.
4am - Wedding begins! You can download the official program and follow along here.
5:15am - Carriage procession back to Buckingham Palace.
6:25am - Kiss on the balcony...sigh
6:30am - Royal Air Force fly over. I'm a sucker for these kinds of things.
6:30am - on - switch to local PBS station for BBC World Coverage
7am - 12pm - work...in front of the TV.
1pm - 4pm - invited to a friend's Royal Watching Party...yay!! :)
I'll be following the official BBC Wedding correspondent Peter Hunt on Twitter, along with BBC correspondent, Anglephonia. I know, I hate Twitter, but I'm breaking all sorts of rules today, so why not?
In addition, I've downloaded the NBC Royal Wedding app for my iPhone which will give me access to NBC's Facebook and Twitter accounts.
So...in summary, I think I'm all set!
If any of you are planning on being up for the festivities, let me know! I'd love to chat first hand with you to discuss the fashion, the romance, and the whole spectacle on Facebook!
Cheers!
-Kate
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment