google.com
How do you do, Kate Middleton? Future Princess Catherine, future Queen Catherine.
google.com
Sighhh....I just LOVE her! She is so elegant and a class act all the way. Her hair is always so glossy (note to self: get a full time hairstylist on staff ASAP); her clothes are impeccable; and the end result is a put together, modern woman who will be a wonderful representative of the British Royal Family.As a side note, I think I've become a bit obsessed with the Royal Wedding. I check the BBC Royal Wedding website at least daily and may or may not have squealed more than once...
On April 29th, I'm pulling my first all nighter since college. No it has nothing to do with my MBA, but rather to watch the ENTIRE day of wedding hoopla. BBC coverage starts at 2AM MST. I've got it planned out. I'll watch my regular Thurs night TV until 9:30pm, fit in a quick nap and be up and ready for 2AM. There are times when working from home has its perks and this is definitely one of them! I have never ever worked in front of the TV, rather only in my office. Well, I'm breaking that rule. How often does a Royal get married?! We haven't seen one since 1981 when I was just a one month old! OMG - I am soooooooooooooo excited!! 2 more weeks to go! :)
Have a great weekend!
-K




1 comment:
Did you watch the Lifetime movie? What'd you think?
Post a Comment