Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Here Comes The Sun...

It's ALL OVER!  My capstone/thesis class is completed, and I pretty much rocked it, if I do say so myself. 
(All images from google.com except my wedding, which is copyrighted.)


Big pat on the back to me!  And not to toot my own horn, but TOOT! TOOT!   It really is amazing what you can accomplish when you put your mind to it.  There were plenty of sleepless nights and I lived in a constant state of stress but it will be worth it to have those 3 letters associated with my professional accomplishments.  Finally, I can have my life back! 

The next few weeks are going to be AWE-SOME!!!  In chronological order:

1) April 24:  Easter Sunday

2) which means Lent is over, and The Hubs and I successfully gave up alcohol for47 days (but whose counting?)  Oh Riesling, how I've missed you so!!


3) April 25th:  2 years ago, I married my best friend.  I love this picture - its the only one I have framed in our bedroom.  It's the exact moment we became husband and wife.

4) April 29:  Royal wedding!

5) May 4:  Although I'm not at all pleased, the Big 3-0 is looming...



6) May 6:  Vegas baby! 

To be honest, I never thought the end of April would get here.  But I survived!  2 more electives and the REAL fun can begin!
-K

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

♥ Oh.. Nice post.)) Love your blog.)) ♥

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Congrats on finishing your thesis! It definitely sounds like you have fantastic things planned for the next few weeks!

d.a.r. said...

Yeah yeah!!! Way to go!

Looks like you have lots of fun things planned, I am so excited for you :)