Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hello February!

Why are you spelled so silly?  Anyway...

January was a difficult month for me emotionally and mentally, so I for one, am extremely pleased to say "Adios!" to the month that was.  Now that I've flipped the calendar, I made a promise to flip my internal switch and put an effort in TRYING to have a better month.  As I love to say when things look bleak "It can only get better from here!"  So with that positive attitude, February has lots in store to look forward to, both big and small:
  • MC's birthday!! YAY!  I love you Mom!
  • The Super Bowl.  And even though I could care less about either team, I do enjoy the commercials and half time shows.  Oh yeah, and all the food...yum yum yum.
  • The return of Glee!
  • MC will have made a decision about retiring.  Retiring!  WOW!  It's no doubt a huge decision, but I am confident she will make the right one.  If she does decide to retire, the guest "wing" is ready and waiting.  If not, it still is...hint hint...
  • iPhone!  Woo hoo!  Sooooooooo excited to get all sorts of cool apps!  Any suggestions?
  • Potential mountain getaway w/ some Denver friends.  Um...yes please!
  • By the end of Feb, I will be done with my Marketing class.  That means done with a huge paper, group project, and Final.  That also means one step closer to the elusive Aug graduation!
What sort of things, both big and small, are you looking forward to?
-K

3 comments:

Jackie said...

exciting stuff coming up for you!

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to getting settled in to my new place!

Rough months are the worst. They always seem to last so long. I hope that this one is better for you!

Anonymous said...

I have the worst time spelling February - it never looks correct! Sounds like you have a lot of great things coming up.