Monday, November 1, 2010

Rock Star Sister

Every Sunday, hometown newspaper features a local woman who does amazing things for the community.  The article is on the front page of the Lifestyles section including a huge picture.  Well guess who graced this past Sunday's Lifetstyles cover?  Yep....my one and only sister!

Words cannot express how impressed by her.  She started her own business after getting her PhD in physical therapy (it's a PT clinic.)  She's super involved in our church that I grew up/got married in, MS charities, and recently joined the Junior League.  Oh, and in her spare time, she managed to hand make these awesome curtains for my dining room.  They match the ones she made for our giant front window.  And talk about service with a smile, she and BIL installed them for us when they came to visit a few weeks ago!


I'm pretty sure she's figured a way to defy physics and add a few more hours to the day.  She and BIL are completely gutting/renovating their only bathroom all by themselves.  To put this in perspective, I was excited when we painted ours.

Anyway, the moral of this story is that my sister rocks and I'm incredibly blessed to have a fantastic role model.

-K

No comments: