Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Royal Wedding

msnbc.com
I don't think I've been more excited for an engagement since my own!  I cannot wait to see how it all unfolds!

In other news, TheHubs and I have been seriously considering heading across the pond to celebrate my 30th birthday and MBA graduation in the spring/summer.  If we finagle a few things, it may just be crazy enough to work.  I would love to go back, this time with TheHubs.  We also seriously considered taking an assignment in England, but 4 years is too long to be away from family.  There's a good chance I was British in a previous life...

-K

2 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Love these two- can't wait to see it all play out!

Stephanie said...

Sooo excited about Will & Kate. I just watched a special on them and cannot wait to see the wedding pictures!