I am the little guy on the left, and the ugly green monster is both CustomerA and Accounting Midterm:
I am back from Dayton, and FINALLY negotiated this insanely ridiculous contract mostly because of the insanely ridiculous customer. I don't like to discuss work too much on this blog o' mine, but let me say, this customer is a piece of work. She starts spewing random laws and regulations to give the appearance that she knows what she's talking about, when in fact, she has no clue. She expects you to drop everything and have the exact file open and ready for discussion upon her beckon call. But mostly, she never ever admits she's wrong. When she is wrong, she says "moving on..." AGH! I think I deserve a gold star, not for negotiating a fairly solid contract, but more so, for dealing with this customer.
Secondly, I got a 98 on my Accounting mid-term! I am through the roof happy right now! The professor all quarter has been hyping it up as super hard, that it brings people's overall grades down, and he'll curve if need be. I was totally intimidated by it, but after boat loads of studying, I slayed it: David v. Goliath style. I love when hard work pays off!
My reward for all of the above? 1 week of vacation from work, consisting of a 4 day vacation to Vegas with TheHubs! SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! I'm off to do laundry and pack because starting tomorrow, this East Coast Prep is heading even further West!
Have a great week ahead!
-K
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ahhh congrats, that is so wonderful. A vacation very well deserved. Have fun, love!
Post a Comment