Oh well, havent done a Friday Fill-In in a while, so here goes:

1. Layers of clothes are fun in the winter, not in the summer.
2. I'd be willing to bet Vienna and Jake get their own dating shows...agh. He really should have picked the non-awful girl from the get-go and none of this would have happened.
3. The lawnmower, broom, and vacuum scare the dog. (It's really kind of funny.)
4. I'm fond of The Golden Girls, Red Vines, Kate Spade, chick-lit books set in London, and cocktails on our front porch w/ TheHusband.
5. This week, I've cried too much! (Note: any amount of crying is too much.)
6. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pizza night w/ TheHusband, tomorrow my plans include maybe a long bike ride and Sunday, I want to meet up w/a friend at the farmer's market and then head to Girl's Lunch, oh yeah, and some homework too.
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Our hot weather is finally returning after a few days in the 60s - yikes! Welcome back summer, I've missed you!
-K


No comments:
Post a Comment