2 Observations:
1) July is flying by at record speed.
2) July is filling up at record speed.
This week is a busy school week. I have the bulk of my team assignment due, but the good news is that once I get this piece complete, I'm free and clear for another few weeks. That's awesome b/c I despise team work with a passion.
Next week I'm off to Dayton for work. This time it shouldn't be as fun because my boss won't be meeting me there, and I'll be working instep with a coworker who...um....let's say has a great affinity for himself. However, I'm fairly certain that dinners in the evening with my friend will surely make up for it.
The last week in July TheHusband and I have planned an impromptu vacation to Vegas! YAY! By an act of Congress (almost literally) TheHusband switched some stuff around and we're off! We're visiting my aunt and uncle who live in a big suburb of Vegas. If you recall, this was where I went for Easter 2 weeks before the wedding in 2009. It's basically like a spa, and we're soooo excited to get some family time AND some husband/wife time!
As for life in general, I've been really getting into cycling outdoors. Last week we did approx an 11 mile ride; Sat we did a 15 mile ride, and I'm hoping to break 20 this weekend. I think I've finally found an activity 1) I enjoy 2) fulfills my exercise obligation (since we all know how I feel about the gym.) and 3) I can handle phyically. Win-win-win for me!
-K
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I couldn't agree more! Pretty soon it will be 2011! Have safe travels!!
Las Vegas is so fun!!
Post a Comment