A few months back, you may remember things were changing at work, but it was all still up in the air. I'm glad to update that today the cards have been dealt. My friends, I came out a winner!
I will be keeping the tasks I LOVE, getting rid of those I don't, and most of all, I'm staying with my boss who is the best boss I've ever had. Oh yeah, icing on the cake? New coworker who drives me crazy? He's going to the new organization. I'll be organizing his going away party ASAP ;)
I will no longer be headed to beloved East Coast for a month for work, but I will be headed back to attend TheNephew's baptism. I'll take it!
My prayers have been answered and for that, I am blessed and grateful. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted, and months of worrying are over!
Thanks for all your well-wishes. I really appreciated the support!
Hope you're having a great week, although, not many can top mine!
-K
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's so exciting! It sounds like a lot of great things all bundled together - congrats!
That's fantastic, congrats!!!
Post a Comment