Thursday, February 4, 2010

Today I am Grateful For:

I am having what I "think" is a rough day.  My scanner Work is driving me crazy; Barkley ran around the house with extremely muddy paws, jumping on the bed and me.  Wardrobe Change #2 for today.  Class for the week is not going as planned.  Get it together, self!

Enough of the negativity!  I am grateful for:

U.S.A. - We live in an amazing country.
A package arriving yesterday from MC - Irish t-shirt and sweatshit from the Hometown...we love them.
My best friend, G-unit. - TheHusband compares her to his Acura:  Always there for you.
My Sirius subscription.
My night time foot warmer, aka, TheHusband.
John Mayer's "Say".

-K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some great things to be thankful for.

Bob is always running through the house with muddy paws and I always say that I should buy stock in swiffer. But, I am thankful for him because he's my baby!

Enjoy the rest of your week and have a great Valentine's Day!