Monday, January 18, 2010

What Weekend?

I feel like I didn't have much of a weekend, since it was just me and the 3 dogs.  We had some bathroom problems when our friends' dogs arrived on Thurs (ie. using my dining room area rug, and subsequently hard wood floors for thier own personal toilet.)  I nipped that in the bud by putting them on a strict 2 hour outside schedule, but that meant not much got done on the homefront.  In fact, since TheHusband was on overnight, it was just me this weekend, and I didnt get out of my PJs until Sun morning.  The good news is our friends are coming home tomorrow night so we have one more night and 2 days with the gang.

Lesson learned:  Never ever have more than 1 dog.  For those of you do, how do you do it?!  We're looking forward to when it will be just us and Barkley again.  I do have to say the other 2 dogs are super sweet though (when they are behaving).  I love all 3 of them, but I just can't handle the quantity.  Fear not - when the weather gets better, they'll all be reunited at the dog park :)

Here's a pic of the TheHusband with 3 Amigos, Charlie, Barkley, and Ruby.  I know I'm biased, but I think Barkley is the cutest!




1 comment:

Christine said...

I have to puppies and they are a handful but managable...for me any more than two is out of hand! :)