Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Back to School

Even though I've been back to school for three weeks now, Monday night was Barkley's first night back.  This time she was in Intermediate.  MC says Puppy school was like Kindergatren and now she's in 1st grade.  She did surprisingly well remembering the commands from Puppy school and we learned "wait" which will be extremely useful.

I love this picture so I thought I'd bring it back.


insidesocial.com

In other school news, I'm having a really hard time with my class this quarter.  I usually do very well in school, and this is the first time in in 17 years of school that I find myself struggling.  I am extremely disappointed in myself for not grasping it.  TheHusband said I am the only one who will be disappointed, but thats just it.  I will be disappointed.  I'm thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to resigning myself to just getting a B and moving on.  I never thought Id be that person, but I guess this isn't my cup of tea.  Hopefully next quarer will be better!

-K

2 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Cutest picture, ever!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you're struggling with school. I hope that it gets a little easier for you. Don't give up!