Thursday, January 7, 2010

Recent Purchases

I forgot to mention I scored a fantastic deal on this coat from JCrew.  Purple has been my favorite color since before I could pronounce it correctly, so I'm doubly excited with its color. 




In other recent purchasing news, I decided to give Clarisonic a try.  I ordered the Mia before Christmas, and TheHubs and I have been trying it out since I returned from the holiday.  The jury is still out on it.  I know all you bloggers swear by it, but I'm not seeing any noticeable differences.  My face feels cleaner afterwards though!  Are we doing something wrong?  Any tips or thoughts?  It came with a 30 day trial, so I can still return it if we're not pleased.

Have a great day!
-K

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I got a Mia too and haven't decided yet either....

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,

I love the new coat and the color. I have been using my Clarisonics for two years and my skin looks so much better. I have large, ugly pores and it has helped to make them look smaller. So, it's a fav gadget of mine.

Have a great day!

-Angela

~M~ said...

I LOVE that coat!!