And the stuffing in made! Wednesday before Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year as MC and I spend quality time together cooking her mom's mom's stuffing recipe. I miss having Grandma here herself, so our recipe card will just have to do. We whipped it out in record time too!
TheHusband is on his way to Hometown, and of course, got delayed in Philadelphia...sigh. That boy cannot catch a break when it comes to airlines.
Tonight we're going to the Country Club (we got married at) with my parents and bro and SIL for dinner. We've been there since for my other brother's wedding but it will be nice to return to the scene of the crime.
Then its out on the town to see EVERYONE whose come home for Thanksgiving. It will be TheHusband's first time out really in downtown Hometown so Im excited to show him around.
I hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving tomorrow. I am grateful a husband who goes along with my Thanksgiving obsession, my family, my friends, my Barkley, my job, my home, and every material item in it. I am also grateful for all of our health. SIL is quite prego so this will be the last Thanksgiving. As such, I am grateful for even the quiet times, just the 10 of us. Things will be changing, and changing for the better, but its nice to take advantage of what I have in front of me!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
-K
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi Katie,
I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
-Angela
Post a Comment