First, I want to say I'm not sad that the Phillies lost. I think they did a Phantastic job all year. And what more can be said about Chase Utley? Tying the record for homeruns in the World Series? Not too shabby!
So CONGRATS PHILLIES! You guys deserve a break. I hope you enjoy the off season with your family and friends and we'll see you in Clearwater in Feb!
Second, Barkley got spayed yesterday and all is well. She is shaved on her leg and her tummy and looks a bit silly, but its a small price to pay. I've never seen her sooooooo calm. It was a bit scary. I realized this is how she'll be when she's an old dog. I now appreicate her puppy energy and can't wait for it to come back!
Third, if you are a dog lover like myself, check out this story. I dont know if its the dog lover or the military wife in me, but it definitely made me tear up.
Hope you're having a great week!
-K
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
aw, hoping barkley is back to herself soon!!
PS: I just read that story about "Nubs" and cried my little eyes out... what a sweet and happy ending!!
Poor Barkley...I hope she's doing well! She's such a cutie! You need to put some more pics of her up.
I read the story about Nubs almost a year ago and it was so touching. I'm happy he will be loved and cared for and have a good life!
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment