Hello from my office in NY! I have my uber boring meeting on speaker so why not multi-task?
Things are going well, sooo busy, and I'm overwhelmed as usual between work and school. Last night I was able to meet my co-worker who retired for dinner. She's a hoot!
Tonight I'm headed back to hometown. I'm going on a date with my mom and aunt to see The Blind Side. I'm not a fan of Sandra B's blonde hair. Are you?
Tomorrow my BFF is driving up to see me AND bring her delicious brownies. In case you don't know, she's the best BFF ever and she's all mine! We're heading to the Poconos to a pottery "factory" that makes my Fiestaware! For those of you who don't know, my every day dishes are Fiestaware in Cobolt Blue, and I have the Peacock blue accessories. I love Cobolt b/c anything I receive as a gift (Fiestaware-wise) will match. I'm soooo excited to see all the colors and pieces! It's like a kid in a candy shop.
Speaking of which, AWESOME SIL and Lilly P aficionado herself attended the Lilly P Warehouse Sale on Wed. She got in line on Tues and got the 1st spot - 7am!! Since she's awesome (and the mother of my 1st neice/nephew in Jan), she got me what she calls lots of amazing pieces. SWEET! I cannot wait to see her next week AND check out all the great finds she got for us. And of course, Ill keep you guys posted.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Wish me luck on getting my paper and midterm done!
-K
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love Fiestaware!
I hope you have a great weekend with your BFF, Mom and Aunt!
Post a Comment