I'm really digging Land's End recently (similar to my recent enjoyment of Vera) for many reasons:
1) They have a new modern fit line of pants and tops (Fit 1)
2) They have petites in these this new line!
3) I always have a coupon for Free Shipping
4) If you don't like it, you can return it for free at Sears.
The other night I realized I don't have a fleece. How is it possible to not have a fleece?! (I blame it on the move, but it really could just be that I left it somplace...shhh) So, I ordered this fleece for outside activities, such as dog walking, leaf raking, and avoiding going to the gym.
I bought this one as my work from home staple. Its a new style this year and feels more like a sweater than a traditional fleece. Can't wait to try it!
And finally, I bought a similar sweater fleece for TheHusband b/c he actually expressed an interest in it!
The good part is b/c I don't have one to begin with, I don't have to follow our house rule of Zero Gain. That is, for each shoe/shirt/pants/sweater etc that comes in, one item of the same category must go to Goodwill. It actually works well and curbs my shopping. Now I think "Is this worthy of giving something else up?" before I buy!
-K
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment