Monday, September 14, 2009

Beach Recap

A week late, but better late than never.
So the weather looked like this for about 90% of the weekend, except Sat, which was an awesome beach day:

But that didn't stop us. We played what hopefully will become an annual whiffle ball game (no winners, ok, well maybe just Dave)

Ate ice cream,

Went on a giant wheel of fun,

Put our heads through giant flip flops,

and made funny faces.

My best friend Gwenn drove down from Philly just to see me (insert big hug)

AND my Philadelphia Parents Garry and Patti just happened to be there too, so we met up for breakfast.
I flew back on Tues with a tear in my eye and my heart full, for I got my fill of friends, family, and that beautiful ocean smell that will get me through til next year.

Oh yeah, I wore that sweatshirt from J.Crew basically all weekend. Eh, can't win 'em all :)
-K

1 comment:

~M~ said...

This post makes me miss the beach!! :)