It's official! I've been formally accepted into TheState University's Evening MBA Program! YAY!! And Boo! YAY b/c it was a ton more selective than I thought it would be. This school only accepts 30 students per entire calendar year! Also, with the recent economic times, everyone and their brother is going back for their MBA, which brings me to my Boo: I don't really want to go back to school. Campus is smack dab in the middle between our house and downtown, and every time we pass it, I shudder. Agh, I love freedom. Back when I was a single gal in Denver, I started my MBA at DU and man, I was MISERABLE. Simply miserable. So I know what I'm in for. I just need to suck it up, realize the next 2 years will be awful, and move on. Luckily, TheHusband (1st time I typed that!) also got accepted to his distance master's program so we'll be at least both be miserable. I really just want to get it done and behind me, then I get promoted and be even more over worked...wait a minute....
Have a great weekend!
-K
Yes, yes, I know I need to post of the wedding and honeymoon. Definitely next week!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I know, the thought of going back and getting my Phd is really horrible. I just do not know if I am willing to live that college student, studying all the time life again.
Post a Comment