I went to the doctor today and I'm 2-3 cm dilated! YIKES!! Baby Bear is definitely on his way!
And I am none too pleased about it.
I REALLY want/need him to stay in there until at least Sunday. I am absolutely not ready to leave work until Friday; TheHubs is working night shifts this week and thus harder to find someone to fill in; and my birthday is on Sunday. On Saturday my friends are taking me out for a birthday brunch to celebrate, and selfishly, I want one more Katie Day with my friends, doing what we love, brunching.
I'll be OK if he comes next week, but until then, I'll be crossing every single body part (including my legs) and saying countless prayers that he stays warm and cozy inside. Baby Bear: if you only knew how crazy this world is, you'd want to stay in forever. There's no rush at all!
So this is probably my last post "pre-motherhood." Sigh...
I know post baby will be wonderful, but I am going to miss Independent/City Katie soooo much. She's had an incredibly ride, but I suppose all good things must come to an end.
TheHubs, Baby Bear, and I would appreciate all your prayers and warm wishes!
-K
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Um this cracks me up! I feel like you just jinxed yourself for him to come tomorrow. But I'll send up prayers he sits tight for another week. And sending well wishes that no matter when he arrives, all is well and wonderful.
xo
KK
Good luck, girl! Happy thoughts you and baby bear's way. Can't wait to "meet" the little guy!
Prayers that he waits until Sunday!
Post a Comment